Marketing for Maximum Impact
Time & Location
About the Event
In response to our member survey and strong interest, AICI WEST proudly brings you a new webinar that shows you how to market your image business and attract more clients.
But what is marketing? According to the American Marketing Association, “Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.”
It’s an integral part of any successful business. It doesn’t have to be as complicated as it sounds, but you need to have a clear plan.
Join Karen Bannister, CIC, and VP Communications for AICI WEST, for an information-filled hour to improve or even start building your marketing plan to grow your image business. In this webinar, you’ll learn:
· What marketing is, and how it differs from branding, sales, and advertising
· How to build a marketing plan - and yes, you need one!
· How to DO marketing - without a large budget
· How to best utilize social media marketing - Instagram, Facebook, and others
BONUS: All attendees will also receive a marketing plan template and a list of helpful resources to assist you on your way to becoming a marketing expert.
As the owner of Karen K. Bannister International LLC, Karen is an Executive Leadership & Professional Presence Coach, Visual Brand Consultant, and Corporate Trainer. She has a degree in Business Administration, Organizational Leadership, and lives in Southern California.
- 3/18 Webinar AICI Members$15$150$0
- 3/18 Webinar Non-Members$20$200$0